Effective against Listeria, Campylobacter, E.coli, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus, Enterobacteriaceae, Clostridia and Fungus.
Low level ozone disinfection is designed to clean the air in small enclosed spaces, such as chillers, freezers and cold stores in the production facility. Low level ozone is injected at ceiling height 24 hours, 7 days a week to ensure recirculating air is clean and free from airborne pathogens.
Low level is not a replacement for traditional cleaning or good hygiene practices, rather an additional supplementary system which aids in the reduction of pathogens in the production facility, enabling manufacturers to continue to produce safe food.
Controlling Listeria in chillers and cold stores can be a challenge as these areas are not always cleaned daily. SOS recommend a dual treatment including air and hard surface sanitation. Low level ozone to clean the recirculating air, combined with the application of Byotrol surface sanitiser (B2020) on non food contact surfaces up to 5% to provide ongoing protection against Listeria.
Enquire for more information.
• Destroys bacteria on food and protects at all stages from farm to fork.
• Ozone is effective on all orientations and destroys pathogens in areas where traditional disinfectants are unable to reach.
• Ozone is effective in dry (Gas phase) and wet (Aqueous phase) environments.
• Ozone is not subject to Maximum Residue Levels (MRLs).
• Ozone reduces the need for harsh chemicals, the handling and storage of chemicals and removes the consumable cost of chemicals.
• Ozone can help reduce product fails and recalls, which mitigates the risk of damage to the company brand and reputation.