Climatic Industrial Emissions Control. The Climatic industrial emissions control system employs advanced atmospheric oxidation to remove pollution from industrial emissions. This is achieved by combining the natural self-cleaning properties of the Earth’s atmosphere in a closed modular reactor system.
Industrial facilities across the world that emit large amounts of unwanted gaseous waste and air pollution are under increased pressure to reduce pollution. The threat of plant closure has often necessitated expensive emission control systems with high capital and running costs, and limited efficiency.
The Climatic system works on the basis of natural chemical reactions that occur in the gas phase. Initially, ozone is mixed with the polluted exhaust. The mixture is irradiated with high intensity UV light which transforms ozone into OH radical molecules. These are extremely reactive towards most pollutants, transforming these into aerosol particles which may be filtered off using an electrostatic precipitator. As a final treatment stage, ozone is removed by a catalyst.
• Removes smell and pollution from industry emissions
• Low operating costs
• Instant response to variable loadsEnergy efficient
• No or little pressure drop, no static filters
• No consumables
• No waste products
• No added chemicals or detergents
• Replaces existing infrastructures, e.g. chimneys
• Modular system for easy and flexible installation