The purpose of the physical segregation is to provide a self-contained area where uncovered (i.e. unprotected) high risk products are handled after the microbiological kill step (e.g. thermal processing/cooking), until fully protected, usually by means of final packaging. The segregating barrier must be capable of preventing the risk of cross contamination from the movement of all people, products and equipment into the high care area, except through designated ports with sanitising controls in place.
The Ozone Transfer Chamber for Low to High Care Disinfection was specifically developed in order to satisfy the need for physical segregation
between Low Risk and High Care areas. Using the Ozone Transfer Chamber, materials are thoroughly sanitised
prior to their movement into the high care areas within the food manufacturing facility.
Ozone gas is generated in-situ and utilised as the sanitising medium, due to its powerful and rapid oxidative ability to eradicate bacteria instantly on all orientations. The ozone is produced within the cabinet from air, offering dry sanitisation with no chemical consumables required.
The procedure is processor controlled to ensure that the materials are sanitised when removed from the cabinet. Quality of sanitisation is assured.
Effective against all common food pathogens including Listeria monocytogenes.
Please watch the video below for more information.
• Eradicates bacteria instantly
• Ozone is effective on all orientations and destroys pathogens in areas where traditional disinfectants are unable to reach.
• Offers a completely DRY sanitisation from low risk to high care.
• Ozone is not subject to Maximum Residue Levels (MRLs).
• Ozone reduces the need for traditional disinfection chemicals, the handling, storage and cost.
• Reduces cross contamination from low risk into high care. Better food safety.