A reliable and efficacious disinfection process to ensure the food manufacturing production facility is as free from pathogens as practically possible.
Whole room disinfection is a relatively new concept in biosecurity that goes further than existing hygiene regimes. Using patented ozone based technology, the whole room disinfection application uniquely creates a biocidal vapour which penetrates all orientations in the production facility; including not only the food contact surfaces but also the hard to reach surfaces and the air itself. Effective against Listeria, E.coli, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus and fungus.
If you are seeking an efficacious nightly disinfection cycle, then one of our installed systems would be ideal. The systems work on a timer and disinfection occurs overnight whilst the production facility is empty. Not only will this provide superior microbial control but also saves on labour and liquid disinfectant. Start up production with the confidence that all surfaces have been deeply disinfected.
• Destroys bacteria on food and protects at all stages from farm to fork.
• Ozone is effective on all orientations and destroys pathogens in areas where traditional disinfectants are unable to reach.
• Ozone is effective in dry (Gas phase) and wet (Aqueous phase) environments.
• Ozone is not subject to Maximum Residue Levels (MRLs).
• Ozone reduces the need for harsh chemicals, the handling and storage of chemicals and removes the consumable cost of chemicals.
• Ozone can help reduce product fails and recalls, which mitigates the risk of damage to the company brand and reputation.