For Open Plant Disinfection & Clean In Place. Our ozonated water systems utilise Ozone based advanced oxidation processes (AOP) to deliver the fastest and most effective biocidal kill available on all contact surfaces, without the need for harsh chemicals.
SOS Open Plant Disinfection and CIP systems use ozonated water for permanent or semi-permanent installations with a range of machines to suit various ﬂow requirements from on-demand, too moderate, to high ﬂow and even continuous ﬂow (recirculated) systems. The challenge that SOS systems overcome is to generate sufficient ozonated water to meet the high ﬂow rates demanded by today’s fast moving, high intensity food and beverage processing applications. SOS Ozone Open Plant Cleaning and CIP systems economically generate ozone for disinfecting beverage, dairy, and related food contact equipment.
SOS offer compact off the shelf and bespoke ozonated water systems. The applications include open plant disinfection systems, CIP systems, ring mains, tray wash disinfection and high to low care tunnel disinfection. Ozonated water can also be used as a replacement for chlorine for produce washing. (EC Statutory MRLs set under EC Regulation 396/2005EC for chlorate; default set at 0.01mg/kg, in combination with any of the food and feed commodities listed).
• Destroys bacteria on food and protects at all stages from farm to fork.
• Ozone is effective on all orientations and destroys pathogens in areas where traditional disinfectants are unable to reach.
• Ozone is effective in dry (Gas phase) and wet (Aqueous phase) environments.
• Ozone is not subject to Maximum Residue Levels (MRLs).
• Ozone reduces the need for harsh chemicals, the handling and storage of chemicals and removes the consumable cost of chemicals.
• Ozone can help reduce product fails and recalls, which mitigates the risk of damage to the company brand and reputation.